Monday 25 July 2016

July Playlist!

 




1. Try - P!nk
2. Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson
3. Cheap Thrills - Sia (feat. Sean Paul)
4. Walk Of Shame - P!nk
5. Fall For You - Bethan Leadley
6. Franklin - Paramore
7. Hallelujah - Panic! At The Disco
8. The Vegas Lights - Panic! At The Disco
9. Take Care - Drake (feat. Rihanna)
10. Hallelujah - Paramore


As you can probably see, my music taste is a little strange as I listen to literally so many different genres and styles. This month I've revisited some bands that I adored as a young emo child mixed in with some more recent music and I've actually enjoyed listening to what I feel like as every song I listen to is like looking into a memory or a glimpse of what I'm doing at the time. I've also been using an old iPod video which actually has the most amazing sound quality even though its 10 years old now, I love it ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan