Wednesday 13 December 2017

The Piercing Tag




1. How many piercings do you have?

In total, I have 20 piercings.

2. Where are they?

Left ear: tragus, conch, 4 lobes, daith and 5 helix piercings. Right ear: tragus, rook, auricle and 3 lobe piercings. I have my nose pierced on the left side, my left nipple and my belly button.

3. How old were you when you got them?

For my first lobes, I was 6 years old. My second and third lobes, 18 years old. For my right tragus, the auricle and the rook, 19 years old. I was 19 when I got a helix on my left ear, 4th lobe on the left and my belly button, too. At 20 years old, I got the conch on my left ear and at 22 I got my nipple pierced. At 24, I got the daith, left tragus, nose and 4 helix piercings.

4. On the scale of 1-5, how bad did it hurt?

Lobes: 1/5
Tragus: 3/5
Rook: 4/5
Daith: 2/5 *this one was the most painful to heal. Swelled up a LOT.
Nipple: 3/5 *two years later and it still isn’t fully healed.
Belly Button: 2/5
Conch: 3/5 *this piercing was the easiest to heal of the more unconventional piercings.
Auricle: 1/5
Helix: 2/5
Nose: 

5. Which one hurt the most?

The rook was so, so painful. It hurt more than the nipple did to pierce, and it swelled for like 5 days after which didn’t help at all. The jewellery fell out due to swelling, luckily once longer jewellery was put in I didn’t have any issues after that. The daith has been the most difficult one to heal, the swelling lasted around 2 weeks and still feels painful. (The daith is my most recent piercing).

6. Which one is your favourite?

On both ears, I love the tragus piercing, I think it’s really cute and also quite subtle, it suits a lot of people. But if I was going to pick one of my more unusual piercings, I’d probably say the nipple. 

7. Do you regret any of your piercings?

No, I like all of them. I usually get told that I have too many piercings, but I like them. I’m addicted, haha. One thing I dislike about fresh/healing piercings is that I have to wait to change the jewellery as I prefer gold jewellery.

8. Do you want any more piercings?

Yes I do; I’m interested in getting a forward helix, an anti tragus, a conch on my right ear and a vertical tragus. Now many more to go, haha.




5 comments:

  1. Loved reading this post! I'm such a sucker for piercings, I desperately want to get my nipples done, but I've heard so many mixed reviews about these piercings, maybe next year I will pluck up the courage to do so! x

    Han | lifewithhan.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article which you have shared here about the piercing tags. Your article is very informative and interesting for us. I liked your way to express your views in this article. If anyone looking buy Helix Earrings at the affordable price, Visit body-piercing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The procedure for a good body piercing isn't the same is for getting your earlobes pierced.the world bes tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shared a nice article here about the ear piercing tags. Your article is very informative and useful to know more about the different types of piercing tags. If anyone looking to buy Wholesale Surgical Steel Ear Piercing at the affordable price, shininglight-piercing is the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article, which you have described very well about the piercings. Your article is very useful for those who are looking to buy Body Piercing at an affordable price. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan