Sunday 19 June 2016

June playlist!

 




1. Hair - Little Mix (feat. Sean Paul)
2. Woman Up - Meghan Trainor
3. Unstoppable  - Sia
4. Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) - P!nk
5. Your Storm - Bethan Leadley
6. Up - Olly Murs (feat. Demi Lovato)
7. Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift (feat. Ed Sheeran)
8. Inside Her Head - Bethan Leadley
9. I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
10. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - The White Stripes



After a really hard month, music has become a lifeline for me as its a fantastic distraction. Each of these songs are really poignant for this moment in time and I know that in years to come I'll listen to these songs again and remember how they kept me strong through a really crap time. I'm trying to be more consistent and blog more regularly so I'll be posting again soon.The songs are a random mix of music styles and tastes, I'd love to know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan