Monday 17 April 2017

Happy Things #16

 


1. So, these posts are all about finding happiness in the smallest of places. This week I've woken up with a sore throat and a horrible cough. However, I'm grateful that I do have today off due to the bank holiday, which means it's recovery time. Hello, bed. I've missed you.

2. Over the past week or so, I've realised that however much I want to be thinner, prettier etc. these things will not directly contribute to my overall happiness; I'm finding happiness in doing things, planning things. Planning doesn't always see itself through, but setting goals isn't a bad thing.

3. Fingers crossed that this week will be the week that my gym membership finally goes through! I've recently found it that the membership I've applied for includes classes so I'm looking forward to trying out yoga or getting back into dancing. I loved dancing for around fourteen years so it would be lovely to rekindle that love for something.

4. I'm going to start painting my nails again, everything about my hands looks nicer with pretty nails. I don't have the biggest nail varnish collection, but it's cheaper than getting false nails. Plus, I like reading a book whilst my nails are dying so it's a good way to read more, too. My reading list is growing longer and longer by the day, oops.

5. I won all of £3 on a scratch card yesterday. As well as 6 chicken nuggets on McDonald's monopoly. Sometimes the smallest of wins makes you feel a little more positive in what can be a hard world.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan