Sunday 30 April 2017

April Favourites

Hello again, another month has passed us all by which means it's time for another favourites post. April is also my birthday month, so some of these favourites were naturally birthday presents; I got the Britney and Vera Wang perfumes from my nana and my boyfriend, but I've been loving these books this month too; they're honestly the best books that I've read in a really long time, I recommend them to everyone, even if you're not a reader! The cover artworks are so beautiful too, definitely the nicest part of the images below. As you all know that I love perfumes, you won't be surprised to see several perfumes in my favourites, alongside my boyfriends aftershave which is literally heaven, it has the loveliest smell; I can always tell when he's been in a room by the smell of his aftershave and I love it! I've completely used up by Shower Glaze from the Zoella Beauty range, which I'm gutted about as it was a part of the Christmas collection so I doubt I'll be able to repurchase it... I love the gingerbread smell and how soft and creamy it feels on my skin, it was a surprise love as my skin is so sensitive I wasn't expecting it to react well to a non-sensitive shower gel, but it was actually really nourishing. I've also being relying on lip balm constantly since having an infected lip, as well as dry shampoo for those days when you need to give your hair a little bit of a boost. What have you guys been loving this month?


 

The Muse by Jessie Burton - Daisy Dream Blush by Marc Jacobs - Gingerbread Shower Glaze by Zoella Beauty - Baby Lip Valentines Fresh Pink by Maybelline

 

Midas Touch Highlighting Palette by Sleek - Blush Dry Shampoo by Batiste - Fortune Favours The Brave Eyeshadow Palette by MakeUp Revolution - Amor Amor In a Flash by Cacharel - Skinwear Limited Edition Aftershave by Ted Baker

 

iPod Nano 2nd Generation (Product) Red 8GB - Skullcandy in ear Headphones - A Year of Marvellous Ways by Sarah Winman - Princess of Hearts by Vera Wang - Maui Fantasy by Britney Spears - Baby Lip Valentines Fresh Pink by Maybelline

 

Princess of Hearts by Vera Wang - Maui Fantasy by Britney Spears - Soft Matte Lip Cream in London by NYX - Pink Lip Balm by Ted Baker - The Age Rewind Eraser Eye Concealer in Light by Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara in Very Black by Maybelline


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan