Monday 1 May 2017

Happy Things #18

 


1. I'm enjoying the start of May as a bank holiday is always a welcome start to the week; it really makes Monday bearable and gets me in a good mood for the rest of the week as with my current job I'm able to have bank holidays off, which is amazing.

2. Tonight I had dinner and a catch up with my best friend, which is always great and puts my mind in a positive place. Good food and good company is forever lovely and Amanda never fails to make me feel relaxed and much better about my life.

3. Here's to a four day working week! Fingers crossed I will have a new bed and mattress tomorrow, which is super exciting as that fingers crossed that will mean that I'll get a good nights sleep for the first time in a few weeks.

4. The flowers shown in the photograph above are starting to bloom and I love watching them grow; in fact I just love getting any kind of flowers as they're so aesthetically pleasing and make the world seem much more colourful.

5. As my gym membership still isn't ready, I'm going to try and be good in the sense that I'm planning to try running again; I got really into running a couple of years back before I got lazy and I think it's a good place to start whilst I wait for the gym membership to go through.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan