Monday 8 May 2017

Happy Things #19

 


1. So I had a nice (unexpected) weekend spent with my boyfriend and his family; it's always enjoyable to do things outside of the ordinary and be a bit sociable. It put me in a good mood for the start of the this week.

2. I've got this weekend off so it's likely I'll be seeing my best friend so that's always a catch up to look forward to. Plus, we always eat good food and get to know how each other's lives are getting along.

3. I finished a book today, which is always a good thing as it means I have a new blog post to write and I get to decide what I want to read next, which is something that I'm really enjoying, sad as that is.

4. The new bed and mattress is super comfortable and so spacious, I absolutely love it! It feels like I'm the princess and the pea; I definitely recommend investing in a new bed as it's the best decision I've made in a while.

5. I'm desperately praying that the weather improves during this week, I'm still wearing my winter parka, which seems completely mad as it's May already, I'm dreaming of a nice summer but we'll see soon enough I suppose.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan