Sunday 14 August 2016

August Playlist!


 



1. I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
2. Payphone - Maroon 5 (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
3. Locked Away - R. City (feat. Adam Levine)
4. Build God, Then We'll Talk - Panic! At The Disco
5. So What! - P!nk
6. Helena - My Chemical Romance
7. Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
8. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyoncé 
9. L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. - Noah And The Whale
10. Still Into You - Paramore


My music taste is as bizarre as it ever was, as you can no doubt see from the eclectic mix of 14 year old emo child nostalgia (thank you, MCR!) to sixth form queen bey loving indie kid... This month was all about reminiscing and listening to songs that hadn't listened to in a really long time, alongside revisiting bands that I thought wouldn't be to my taste anymore, but I've realised that I still love, such as Avenged Sevenfold. What music are you into this month? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan