Monday 5 June 2017

Happy Things #23

 


1. After working six days in a row, it's finally time for a day off tomorrow. I'm definitely going to make pancakes for breakfast as they make any day automatically amazing! I'm planning to chill out and watch a film later in the day.

2. I've made plans to catch up with my best friend on Saturday and I'm super excited as it's been too long! I love a good dinner and chatty evening out with her, I'm going to be in such a good mood afterwards and it's something to really look forward to.

3. Another week, another hope of finally sorting out a gym membership. I really, really want to start getting fit; it's not even about weight, it's about feeling healthy and good about myself.

4. I'm going to try and make my way through some of my reading list as it's become so long it's actually a joke... Literally, there's over 20 books waiting to be read; spread out all over my room, oops.

5. I want to keep up posting regularly on my blog, as blogging has been fantastic for my mental health and it's genuinely a lovely hobby. I've really enjoyed blogging for the past year and it's something I want to continue doing; I've been working hard on improving my content, so hopefully you guys will like my new posts too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan