Wednesday 14 June 2017

June Playlist!

 


1. Despacito - Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (feat. Justin Bieber)
2. The Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Drumming Song - Florence + The Machine
4. Malibu - Miles Cyrus
5. Ex's & Oh's - Elle King
6. Hard Times - Paramore
7. Stronger - Kanye West
8. R.I.P. - Rita Ora (feat. Tinie Tempah)
9. Plug In Baby - Muse
10. Move Your Body - Sia
11. Something About You - Jamelia
12. Sex Yeah - Marina and The Diamonds
13. Pretty Girls - Britney Spears (feat. Iggy Azalea)
14. First Time - Kygo & Ellie Goulding
15. Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy

Hello again; during this month I've been listening to a variety of music in terms of artists, styles, genres, etc. I think it's good to listen to whatever you feel like, so that's what I do. I'm fairly old school, I like to listen to my music using an iPod rather than my iPhone as I feel like the sound quality is better and it definitely saves my phone battery! My iPod is super battered but it does the trick every time and it makes my journey to and from work much more enjoyable; especially as sometimes I can travel over an hour to get to work... The perks of living in traffic heavy London! My absolute favourite at the moment is Despacito; bit contraversial considering Justin Bieber apparently doesn't know the words, but it's just so catchy and really reminds me of my old job, where I worked with a lot of Spanish and Latino people. I'm used to the rhythm of that kind of music and I just love listening to music in different languages in general; culture really fascinates me. 


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I listen to just whatever the heck I want as well- sometimes I listen to such random things! Dance, Dance is so catchy, brilliant song for when you're home along and just want to dance because literally no one is watching...haha

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I have to agree, most of my music taste is best listened to in private where you can dance like a crazy person! Thank you so much for your comment, glad you like the post! Love, Rachel xx

      Delete

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan