Monday 26 June 2017

Happy Things #26

 


1. Monday is always my least favourite day of the week, but once again I've managed to survive with minimal hassle and stress. That's a sign of the start of a good week. 

2. Yesterday I spent the day with my boyfriend and we went out to dinner; little things like that put a big smile on my face. I'm looking forward to a week of work and play, spending time with the people closest to me. 

3. As much as I'm not a huge fan of this heat, I want to enjoy walks by the river, feeling the breeze. I love the sound of water crashing around, so sunset walks are the perfect way to see the river creating small splashes and waves and watch the world go by.

4. This week I finally booked a visit to Harry Potter World with a couple of my work mates and I'm so excited; it looks amazing and I can't wait to go, honestly. I actually think my inner child will cry upon arrival. It's not for a few months, but it's an exciting thing to book regardless. 

5. Last week I was pretty disorganised with my blog, so this week I want to concentrate on it and make sure that I'm posting as regularly as I want to, with good content. I want to start scheduling posts so that I don't fall behind.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan